The last we covered Jason Horton was in 2019. He was interviewing for the Chief of Police Job in Yakima. Everyone thought he got the gig – well, nope.
I also saw Jason Horton at a CAGOP convention. I could not figure out why this 6’6″ tall walrus (literally 300 pounds at least) was glaring at me until I was close enough to see his nametag as the door of the elevator was closing. I never saw him again that weekend or I’d have attempted to chat with him.
Jason Horton was a Chief Deputy under deposed former Riverside Sheriff Stan Sniff. It was my belief that Horton was scum then and it has been reinforced today by virtue of an email from a well known fundraiser in Riverside County.
Ladies and gentlemen, the “Deucemobile” – the car Horton totaled under mysterious circumstances. Was he wasted?
Horton has one heck of a history with the Riverside Sheriff’s Office. I wrote about why I called him Jason “Deuce” Horton for over a year when I was eviscerating Stanley. (Sniff the corrupt former sheriff of Riverside County) A Deuce is a Law Enforcement term for a DUI.
Did you know that Jason Horton caused the County to Get Sued? Perhaps this is why the Corona Police Department turned his application down when he attempted to lateral out of the RSO? Oh, you didn’t know that either? Yup, we broke this news here on the Right on Daily Blog a month ago.
Did you know that Jason Horton’s alleged DUI may be a separate incident from this accident that resulted in a personal injury lawsuit? While I have no proof that Horton got away with a DUI, it is widely believed amongst the rank and file.
However, what I do have proof of is an accident where Horton was talking on his cell phone travelling at a high rate of speed when he climbed up the left side of a civilian’s car.
On Page 3 is the first key element – The license plate of the Deucemobile is mentioned. 6EUH192. Please see the embedded photo, you will note that the recently discovered totaled 2008 Ford Crown Victoria matches the lawsuit complaint.
I suppose until we get more information of the allegedly covered up DUI, that we can say that “Deuce” refers to two injured civilians.
If you continue down page 3, you will see that Horton ran a Red Light while talking on his cell phone and hit the plaintiffs in the lawsuit. A check of records shows that Horton did NOT receive a citation for breaking TWO (another Deuce) traffic laws. Most be nice to be one of Stan Sniff’s Chiefs, similar to Stan Sniff flashing his badge to get out of traffic tickets… here we go again.
Normally, wrecking a county vehicle results in a “PERS” aka, a disciplinary hearing against the employee who wrecked the vehicle. As of the writing of this blog, there is no known disciplinary hearing or procedure against Jason Horton. Were it not for finding this lawsuit, the whole thing may well have been completely covered up from the public despite the lawsuit proceeding.
You can read even more about Horton’s checkered history here.
This is why the email I received today makes so much sense to me. Note that the email was sent to Stanley Sniff, Jason Horton himself, Mohammad Ali Mazarei, a couple of political consultants and community leaders as well. My source was not one of those on the CC line. I believe that Michael Williams may have sent this to thousands of people.
April 29, 2021
Dear Friends of Jason Horton….
- As many of you know Jason was going to run for City Council here in Riverside….Then he wasn’t/then he was/then he wasn’t
- Going back to January he took money from potential donors—one such for $1000 as of today…this and another donation have NOT been paid back. (This is a FPPC violation).
- In my case, he ordered printing and logos done. On his word, I went ahead and did all of this. My printer, based on our past relationship has extended him credit. Fortunately, he reimbursed me for the stamps cost and has the envelopes in his possession with stamps on them.
- However, besides friends he stiffed. He has failed to pay a $744.00 printing bill to….THE PRINTING CONNECTION….THIS IS CURRENTLY OVERDUE BY OVER 100 DAYS.
- I have sent him numerous reminders to pay this bill that he authorized. No response/No payment….this goes back to January.
- As a result, I am asking his friends to pay whatever they can to the Printing Connection…..whether it’s $25/50/75/100 etc.
- Please mail your check(s) made out to
- The Printing Connection
- c/o 3711 A Arlington Ave
- Riverside, CA 92506
- Also, you as a friend should know that according to Transparency California, Jason’s annual retirement from the Sheriffs’ Department is $173,691.36
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me…….Mike Williams….951 xxx xxxx
Any amounts received over $744.00 will be returned to you. Thanks for your consideration.
Mr. Williams must not have read Right on Daily, because anyone that did would have known better than to do business with Horton.
For Mr. William’s benefit and the others CC’ed on his fundraising email – here is more on Horton’s alleged Deuce:
Note – Horton hit the victim’s car on the left side so hard that it was moved 20 feet from the collision. This is of course why the county’s vehicle was destroyed in the process. Did Horton get 2 DMV Points as a result of this (An accident with Bodily Injury is 2 points and causes you to lose your California Good Driver Status for 3 years)?
So Deuce means, a 2 point accident, 2 victims, 2 violations of traffic law in the case of Jason “DeuceX3” Horton. Were Horton’s case properly handled, he’d have 4 DMV Points – a 2 pt Accident, a Red Light Ticket and a Cell Phone Ticket. I will lay odds that he shows nothing on his MVR and CLUE reports. (Remember, my day job is Insurance)
Officer Christopher Wilson and Officer Hatzidakes of the Riverside PD Responded to the Accident. While I am sure they had no idea that the stuff Horton did disappeared (I am basing this on the fact I could find nothing in records checks about Horton having any tickets in the last 3 years), I’d sure love to talk to them and see if they observed the presence of Alcohol on Horton’s Breath. Maybe there are other details they could tell me. Perhaps someone can find the Riverside Police Department Report about the accident?
The Civil Claim also indicates they are asking for an amount in excess of $250,000. Ouch.
The County and Jason Horton’s Defense? Absurd.
- I didn’t do it
- The Family Caused It
- Unknown 3rd Party Caused It
- I may have caused it, but family incurred risk of collision by getting in their car
- Family is partly to blame so damages, if any should be reduced
- Family didn’t do enough to mitigate their own damages
- Even though Horton Caused the Accident, he was careful and reasonable and did not do anything wrong so the family should not get any money.
Sounds an awful lot like the absurd and inane excuses the county uses to further injure injured employees by denying care and litigating Worker’s Comp Claims.
Where was the PERS on Horton?
Where are the two tickets he should have gotten?
Where is the DMV Record of the Accident?
Why was the destroyed vehicle hidden for a YEAR? (The accident was on 8-10-2017 according to the lawsuit)
I told Chad Bianco he’d be 10 years cleaning up the mess of Stanley. (Stan Sniff) This is Jason Horton ladies and gentlemen, at one time he was a top cop in Riverside County. That is truly scary.